From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin Hawkins
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] more suggestions for code4lib.org

While we're making suggestions for improving the infrastructure of code4lib.org, here are some things I'd like to see improved:

a) Change the "email" link in the navbar (and in the text at http://code4lib.org/about ) from

https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CODE4LIB&A=1

https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CODE4LIB

so that people can easily find the list archives and poke around recent messages before deciding whether to join.

b) Modify whatever code sends formatted job postings to this list so that it includes the location of the position.

c) Add a contact link so people have a clear place to go to reportadministrivia like point (a) above or broken links.  It might go to whichever users have admin privileges on the Drupal instance behind code4lib.org.

Thanks for your consideration,

Kevin