From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Lease Morgan
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] rdf triplestores

What is your favorite RDF triplestore?

I am able to convert numerous library-related metadata formats into RDF/XML. In a minimal way, I can then contribute to the Semantic Web by simply putting the resulting files on an HTTP file system. But if I were to import my RDF/XML into a triplestore, then I could do a lot more. Jena seems like a good option. So does Openlink Virtuoso.

What experience do y'all have with these tools, and do you know how to import RDF/XML into them?

--
Eric Lease Morgan