Le 14/11/2013 16:30, Eric Lease Morgan a écrit :
> Alas, it looks as if I am unable to download the data I need/require,
> unless somebody at the vendor give me a data dump. On the other hand,
> since my locally written client is so short and simple, I think I can
> create a Web-based interface to query many different z39.50 targets
> and provide on-the-fly text mining analysis against the results.

What about querying the database with many different words you get from
a dictionnary, get 4000 records, and dedup the results ? That would
probably not give you the whole database, but you can get a large part
of it isn't it ?
(and that's probably not very fair to overload the vendor with zillions
of queries. But that's another topic ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN - Associé-gérant
Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08