You're still missing a vital step.

Currently your assertion is that the creator /of a web page/ is Jefferson,
which is clearly false.

The page (...) is a transcription of the Declaration of Independence.
The Declaration of Independence is written by Jefferson.
Jefferson is Male.

And it's not very hard given the right mindset -- its just a fully expanded
relational database, where the identifiers are URIs.  Yes, it's not 1st
year computer science, but it is 2nd or 3rd year rather than post graduate.

Which is not to say that people do not have great trouble succinctly
articulating knowledge, but like any skill, it can be learned. Just look at
the variation in the ways of writing papers ... some people can do it very
clearly, some have much more difficulty.

And with JSON-LD, you don't have to understand the RDF, just a clean
representation of it.

Rob