From: Jason Bengtson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Making a Connection
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Hi Kelley,

I'll be happy to pass the information along to my colleagues through a few
different mechanisms.

Best regards,

*Jason Bengtson, MLIS, MA*
*Head of Library Computing and Information Systems*
University of Oklahoma
Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Library
1000 Stanton L. Young Blvd.
P.O. Box 26901