Hi John,

As code4lib is a community effort to which anyone can contribute, you don't
need to stop at saying what you might have written, you can actually go
write it. If you already have an account on the code4lib site, you can edit
that page <http://code4lib.org/node/488/edit> to improve everyone's
experience. If you don't yet have an account, you can sign up for
one<http://code4lib.org/user/register> and
then go edit that page.

If you want code4lib to do something better, you can suggest it and maybe
someone will implement. But, if you REALLY want something done, you are
better off just doing it yourself.

This idea is, without doubt, my favorite part about code4lib.

John, I sincerely invite you to fully participate in code4lib. We welcome
your feedback, and even more, so your actions, to make the community
better. The more you give, the better the community will be for all of us.

Thanks,
Chad