Looks great! Just one thing, I work in IT and Systems Administration, when I think of a image server I think of FOG or Norton Ghost (desktop imaging programs). Maybe revise the discription?

Riley Childs
Library Director and IT Admin
Junior
Charlotte United Christian Academy
P: 704-497-2086 (Anytime)
P: 704-537-0331 x101 (M-F 7:30am-3pm ET)

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse mistakes