Hi Ed,
Thanks for posting on jobs.code4lib.org. It looks good to me.
The jobs are indeed essentially the same except for the content that they’re looking at. I am looking for two people because I have a deadline for spending this money and thought things would be more likely to get done in time with two people working in parallel. I am already working with a programmer who’s been working on a couple categories of data. So I’m looking for some people to come in and fill in some of the gaps with some other types of data that we need manipulated.
My hope is that the two new programmers, along with the current one, will collaborate and communicate so that the end result is coherent and will be maintainable.
Also, since several people have asked, I want to clarify that these are intended to be remote positions (unless you want to visit Eugene).
Kelley