Hi, all,

Below is the agenda for our meeting on Monday, November 18, 2013 at 1 p.m. EST (GMT -04:00). Andrea and I went through our notes from last time [1] -- we thought we might try a roundtable discussion. We hope this will help us get to know one another a little better and also bring out some ideas for future guest speakers or discussion topics.

If you get a chance, please drop a quick sketch onto the wiki [2]. You can write a narrative like mine or just your name and some keywords.

-Kate

== Agenda ==

1. New member introduction

2. Roundtable discussion
	- What are you working on right now?
	- What standards/best practices do you use?
	- What standards/best practices do you hope for?
	- Where do you turn to for sanity checks?

4. Anything else?

5. Next call, December 16th 1 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)

== Conference call information ==

https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=179983787&UID=-1&PW=NMmEzMGMxZjAx&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
Password: 2Preserve
Phone number: 1-866-469-3239