All:
Here's a link to the blog post inviting public comment on the new draft
transfer guidance and the table of preferred and acceptable formats.

http://blogs.archives.gov/records-express/2013/11/01/opportunity-for-comment-transfer-guidance-bulletin/

Credit for this work goes to my colleague, Kevin DeVorsey, and his team.
 They have benefited from format work done by many of you, and NARA sends
its thanks.

The deadline for comments is* today (11/18*), but comments from this group
would be very welcome if you have time to look at it.

You may want to review this even if you don't comment, though, just to get
a sense of the direction the National Archives is going.

Meg

--
Meg Phillips
External Affairs Liaison