Dear Infrastructure Working Group members,

Thank you for being patient with the confusion about the time of the webinar today, and the "blended" technology platform to make it happen. I think it was largely a success, and sent out a survey to participants (at least the ones I could identify through Brian's webinar interface) to see what they think. I loaded the "minutes" from the meeting, which are basically my introduction for Brian, a roster of attendees, and a copy of the slides: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Tuesday,_Nov_26,_2013

Karen pointed out that the next call is scheduled for Tuesday, December 31, and this may be canceled. Stay tuned, and in the meantime I hope everyone has a wonderful Thankgiving Day holiday.

Regards,

Barrie Howard
Coordinator, Program Management
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Avenue, SE
Washington DC 20540-1300