Wow, I am impressed by the variety of replies.  A lot of good points have
been made and this really helps give thought and credence to our argument
to free our library website.  I am in agreement with many of the general
points made and find the suggestions helpful, this will be a bit of a fight
to get the library site were it should be to it is a worthwhile one and
your insights should help us.  Thanks everyone for your input.  I've sent
this discussion around to my coworkers to look over as well, it really
helps.

Matt