Hello all,

The code4lib 2014 pre-conference committee would like to remind you that
pre-conference proposals are due by December 6th 2013 at midnight in
Hawaii/Aleutian Standard Time[1].

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2014_preconference_proposals

See the instructions at the top of the page for adding your proposal if
it's not already there, or removing it if you previously entered one and
have changed your mind.  If you're possibly interested in attending, please
look over the proposals and indicate your interest by adding your name (or
an X on a single line if you'd like).

We will be doing what we can to find space for all proposals, including
finding off-site locations (most likely at NCSU) if there is overflow.  As
soon as we have a plan worked out (we are targeting mid-December, around
the 13th or the 16th), we'll communicate this by editing the wiki page and
making an announcement to the list.

thanks,

The Code4Lib 2014 Pre-Conference Committee

[1] UTC-10:00 if you're following along at home, 2013-12-07T10:00:00Z if
you like ISO 8601.  That's two hours and 999 ms after midnight PDT.