I'm not sure what you're trying to work on but a number of languages have a
features for this.  As mentioned above ruby has the Faker gem, python has a
few lorem libraries https://pypi.python.org/pypi/loremipsum/ and
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/loremipsum/

In whatever language you could just prase a quick way for grabbing lorem
text from http://www.lipsum.com/feed/xml

--
*Scott Turnbull*
APTrust Technical Lead