Please excuse any duplication as this is being sent to multiple lists. If
you have any questions, please email me! I'm happy to chat about this
amazing online conference - Amy

CALL FOR PRESENTERS

*Encouraging Innovation and Technology: HHLib 9*

LearningTimes invites librarians, library staff, vendors, graduate
students, and developers to submit program proposals related to the topic
of innovative library services for the online conference:  Encouraging
Innovation and Technology: HHLib 9 to be held February 26-27, 2014.

*Proposals are due December 11, 2013.*

Go to http://www.handheldlibrarian.org/proposal-submissions to submit a
proposal

The Encouraging Innovation and Technology: conference will feature
interactive, live online sessions. We are interested in a broad range of
submissions that highlight current, evolving and future issues in library
services, including gamification in libraries, mobile library services,
technological changes, gis, etc.  We (and the conference attendees) want to
hear about:

o   Your most  innovative ideas

o   Your most innovative projects

o   Super successes and super failures.

o     Super plans

o    What was learned from your success or failure

Online presentations may be conducted in one of two  formats:

             *   a 45-minute live online session (i.e. synchronous webcast)
             *   a 15 minute lightning round presentation

Conference registration fees are waived for speakers. Presenters Are
Expected To:

            1. Conduct your session using Adobe Connect (computer,
Internet, mic required)
            2. Provide a digital photo of yourself for the conference
website
            3. Respond to questions from attendees
            4. Attend an online 30-60 minute training on Adobe Connect
prior to the conference

Proposal Submissions:  Submit your proposal by completing the web form at
http://www.handheldlibrarian.org/proposal-submissions

Information about Registration for the conference will be available in
early December.

Amy Vecchione, Digital Access Librarian/Assistant Professor
http://works.bepress.com/amy_vecchione/
Albertsons Library, Boise State University, L212
http://library.boisestate.edu
(208) 426-1625