I am happy to announce that we have had a very successful sponsorship
campaign this year which has a tremendous impact on keeping the
registration cost low.  While the conference committee is still receiving
bids for the A/V contract, we can provide the estimated registration cost
for you to use to submit your travel requests at your institution.  If the
A/V contract amount is different than what we have budgeted, we will adjust
the registration cost appropriately before the start of registration.

    Expected Registration Date opens: January 13, 2013
    Estimated Registration Cost: $165
    Pre-conference Registration Cost, if attending Code4Lib: $10
    Pre-conference Registration Cost, if not attending Code4Lib: $25

The Pre-conference registration is to be used to offset the A/V costs for
that day.

We are very excited about the plans for the conference and hosting everyone
in North Carolina.
Cheers,
Tim McGeary
Code4Lib 2014 Conference co-Chair

Director of Library & Information Technology

GTalk/Yahoo/Skype/Twitter: timmcgeary