Hi Eric,

you seem to have missed the Catmandu tutorial at SWIB13. Luckily there
is a basic tutorial and a demo online: http://librecat.org/

The demo happens to be about transforming MARC to RDF using the
Catmandu Perl framework. It gives you full flexibility by separating
the importer from the exporter and providing a domain specific
language for “fixing” the data in between. Catmandu also has easy
to use wrappers for popular search engines and databases (both SQL and
NoSQL), making it a complete ETL (extract, transform, load) toolkit.

Disclosure: I am a Catmandu contributor. It's free and open source
software.

Cheers,
Christian

--
  Christian Pietsch · http://www.ub.uni-bielefeld.de/~cpietsch/
  LibTec · Library Technology and Knowledge Management