Hey Roy,

I haven't been _working_ with it, but coincidentally just viewed a webinar on it with some other programmers here, and I agree it's pretty cool.

The webinar (I think it's freely viewable):
'Data Science Experiments with Twitter and IPython Notebook'
<http://oreillynet.com/pub/e/2984>

> ...But perhaps the killer bit is the idea of "Notebooks" that can capture all of your work in a way that is also editable and completely web-ready...

It was pretty amazing to install it, fire it up, see a browser auto-open, type some python in & hit return -- and then open a second browser, access the same url, see the input code and its output -- and then, from the second browser be able to add & run code... that the first browser could then see, too. (I agree, hard to explain.)

-b
---
Birkin James Diana
Programmer, Digital Technologies