-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joe Hourcle

>> (They are on Wikipedia so they must be real.)

> Wikipedia was the first place you looked?  Not IETF or W3C?
> No wonder people say libraries are doomed, if even people who work in libraries go straight to Wikipedia.

It was a humorous aside, regrettably lacking a smiley.

I think that comment would be better saved to pitch at folks who cite and link to w3schools as if authoritative. Some of them are even in libraries.

Your other comments were informative, though. Thank you :)

Cheers
Hugh

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.
"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."