 >    * BIBFRAME Tools [6] - sports nice ontologies, but
 >      the online tools won’t scale for large operations
-- The code running the transformation at [6] is available here:

https://github.com/lcnetdev/marc2bibframe

We've run several million records through it at one time.  As with
everything, the data needs to be properly prepared and we have a script
that processes those millions in smaller (but still sizeable) batches.

Yours,
Kevin