Happy Monday

If you have your own linux server with Apache, mysql and bind and have
another linux server for a back and a replication of web services this
attached open source script will work great.
I used this for years and will backup both data and sql for a 12 month
rotation 1st of each month plus a 30days of a month.
Very simple, easy to use and restore.

Cheers

~Ben

Thank you,
Ben Stewart

Ben Stewart
System Administrator
Geoffrey R. Weller library
3333 University Way
Prince George, British Columbia | V2N 4Z9
PH (250) 960-6605