Eric, I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what you're hoping to get.

Going from MARC to RDF was my great white whale for years while Talis' main
business interests involved both of those (although not archival
collections).  Anything that will remodel MARC to (decent) RDF is going be:

   - Non-trivial to install
   - Non-trivial to use
   - Slow
   - Require massive amounts of memory/disk space

Choose any two.

Frankly, I don't see how you can generate RDF that anybody would want to
use from XSLT: where would your URIs come from?  What, exactly, are you
modeling?

I guess, to me, it would be a lot more helpful for you to take an archival
MARC record, and, by hand, build an RDF graph from it, then figure out your
mappings.  I just don't see any way to make it "easy-to-use", at least, not
until you have an agreed upon model to map to.

-Ross.