Hi Everyone,

We're pretty excited about the level of interest in our Developer House event - we've gotten lots of nominations for participants with a broad range of interests and experience, which should make for a terrific event.

It's not too late to nominate someone you know - including yourself! -- to join what will undoubtedly be a great group of library developers and a really fun week of learning, collaborating, and coding.  Nominations close this Friday - but why wait?   Submit a nomination today<http://registration.oclc.org/reg/?pc=Developerhousenominationform>.

Learn more about Developer House in our recent Little House on the Network<http://oc.lc/C87gzw> blog post, or feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions at all.

Shelley

Shelley Hostetler
Community Manager, WorldShare Platform
OCLC | 6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio 43017
Phone: 847 701 8932
Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>
Skype: shelley_hostetler
http://www.oclc.org/developer