So what's the price point that EZProxy needs to climb to make it more
realistic to put resources into an alternative.  At $500/year, I don't even
have to think about justifying it.  At 1% (or less) of the cost of position
with little to no prior experience needed, it doesn't make a lot of sense
to invest in an open source alternative, even on a campus that heavily uses
Shibboleth.

Tim

--
Tim McGeary