Hello Everyone,

Are you going to Code4Lib 2014? We want to meet you!

ArchivesSpace is wanting to have a informal hackfest and meetup to
introduce ourselves, show off our code, and get you involved with the next
generation of archives management software.

We are thinking of setting up time(s) either Wednesday evening, Thursday
afternoon,  Friday morning following c4l, or some combination of available
times.
If you are interested, please take a moment to indicate your preferences
here => http://doodle.com/px8h778xz4f6rrau

If you have any questions, suggestions, or just general comments, please
feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing you all soon.

best,

Chris Fitzpatrick
Developer
ArchivesSpace