Has anyone on the list written an API wrapper --PHP or python-- for the
Polaris ILS, and then made that code available for others?

When I started looking at how I might do some fun stuff using the API I
realized that I've been a spoiled newbie for a long time, always querying
really simple APIs that someone else had made a pretty wrapper for.

On that note, as I look at this lovely list of
wrappers<http://dp.la/info/developers/sample-code-and-libraries/>on
the DPLA page, I wonder... even beyond Polaris, which is the ILS I use
at my library... why wouldn't there be similar resources available for
other products from III, Sirsi, etc?  Or are there, and I don't know it?

Nate Hill
http://4thfloor.chattlibrary.org/
http://www.natehill.net