For what it's worth, the latest wayback code is:

    https://github.com/iipc/openwayback

And being developed by the IIPC consortium, rather than just the Internet
Archive alone.
It has many additional features, contributed by other members.

It should be used in preference to the sourceforge version, IMO.

Rob