Colleagues,

I am happy announce that the Code4Lib 2014 General Registration is now open:
https://www.concentra-cms.com/c/c4l2014

As a reminder, the cost of registration is $165, and registration for
pre-conferences is also available.  Half-day pre-conferences are $5 each
and full day pre-conferences are $10.

Payment will be required for registration and can be made by credit card.
 Information will be available for attendees that require alternative means
of payment, but registration will not guaranteed or saved until payment is
made.  Registration for Code4Lib 2014 will be closed on Friday February 14,
2014 or when we reach a cap of 350 registrations.

Priority registration has been given to Presenters, Pre-conference
organizers, Scholarship awardees, Table sponsors, and Platinum and Gold
sponsors.  If you received information on Priority Registration and you
have not registered yet, please do so as soon as possible.

The Conference Hotel discount at the Raleigh Sheraton will be provided upon
registration.  We encourage you to book your hotel room immediately
following your registration being confirmed to lock in your space in the
hotel.

We are looking forward to hosting you in North Carolina!

Tim McGeary
Director of Library & Information Technology
919.962.3981
Twitter/Google/Skype/Yahoo: timmcgeary