Just a quick note that if you need any more info about the area or
transportation, please see the website:
http://code4lib.org/conference/2014.

-emily

Colleagues,

I am happy announce that the Code4Lib 2014 General Registration is now open:
https://www.concentra-cms.com/c/c4l2014

As a reminder, the cost of registration is $165, and registration for
pre-conferences is also available.  Half-day pre-conferences are $5
each and full day pre-conferences are $10.

Payment will be required for registration and can be made by credit
card.  Information will be available for attendees that require
alternative means of payment, but registration will not guaranteed or
saved until payment is made.  Registration for Code4Lib 2014 will be
closed on Friday February 14, 2014 or when we reach a cap of 350
registrations.

Priority registration has been given to Presenters, Pre-conference
organizers, Scholarship awardees, Table sponsors, and Platinum and
Gold sponsors.  If you received information on Priority Registration
and you have not registered yet, please do so as soon as possible.

The Conference Hotel discount at the Raleigh Sheraton will be provided
upon registration.  We encourage you to book your hotel room
immediately following your registration being confirmed to lock in
your space in the hotel.

We are looking forward to hosting you in North Carolina!

Tim McGeary
Director of Library & Information Technology
<https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LOGON=A2%3DCODE4LIB%3B44bc5cc8.1401>
Twitter/Google/Skype/Yahoo: timmcgeary

--
Emily Lynema