Plenty of good advice in this thread but don't be afraid to write a
harvester yourself that meets your needs. It's good to avoid reinventing
the wheel, but OAI-PMH is a really easy protocol to work with -- it's the
same difficulty as retrieving a bunch of web pages. For simple jobs, it's
often easier to just put something together yourself than adopt someone
else's tool for your needs.

kyle