Senior Archivist,
Heritage Werks
Atlanta

Imagine working on archival collections for major corporations and sports
teams, fashion and luxury brands and non-profits - all under one roof and as
part of a cross-functional team of people developing new and better ways to
access and use heritage. From processing and cataloging to digital asset
management and web based portals, Heritage Werks is a full service company
focused on doing great work for an incredible roster of clients.

We have two openings for senior archivists in our Atlanta, GA office. In
addition to strong verbal and written communication skills, we are looking for
candidates with a positive outlook, great client service skills and the desire
to be part of a forward-thinking archival team pioneering smart, innovative
and value driven solutions.

Archival duties may include assessments, descriptive cataloging, preservation,
scanning, digitization, and metadata tagging. Curiosity, attention to detail,
and the ability to work efficiently and attentively to meet demanding project
deadlines is required. Expert research skills and the ability to distill
volumes of information into concise client briefs is a must. As there will be
interaction with clients, the ideal candidate must have the ability to learn
client histories in a short timeframe and be comfortable creating and
championing recommendations in a highly consultative role.

Relevant Experience, Skills and Attributes:

  * Ability to work efficiently to meet demanding project deadlines
  * Curiosity and attention to detail
  * Project management skills
  * Self-motivated, performance-driven professional
  * Commitment to working independently, cross-functionally and in teams
  * Proficient in using technology including social media and Microsoft Office
  * Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
  * Ability to think strategically and execute operationally
Compensation and How to Apply: We offer a great compensation package and
benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to
[log in to unmask] To learn more about Heritage Werks, visit
www.heritagewerks.com

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/11645/