From: "Jodi Schneider" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 12:54:43 PM
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] COinS metadata format support

Hi Chad,

Are these subscription images/video/audio that libraries have? The original
purpose of COinS, as I understand it, was to get people to subscription
copies. Depending on what you're doing (i.e. the purpose/intended use)
there might be a better standard these days.

In case it helps there's more info here:
http://ocoins.info/
(though it looks like the generator isn't up any longer, maybe due to "OCLC
New Jersey" hosting?)

Hopefully you'll get some more helpful advice from others!

-Jodi