Hi everyone,

I figure since registration has just opened for the conference that now would be the best time to throw this message out there. I'm looking for roommates to go in on a room together either at the Sheraton or at a nearby hotel. I'm a recent MLIS graduate, so I'm keen on keeping conference costs down if at all possible. If you're interested, please email me off list so I can start coordinating a reservation.

Also, I was planning on driving to Raleigh from the Hampton Roads area. If anyone is heading down there from here and want to carpool to save money, please let me know as well.

Thanks,
Dan Moore