The Known Knowns
----------------

What: A meeting where L.A.-based library techies can meet, talk shop, and learn from each other.

When:  Thursday, February 20th, 2014, 3pm-4:30pm

Where: Herklotz Room, Doheny Memorial Library, USC

Who: anyone interested in code and libraries.

*** PLEASE RSVP directly to me, off list. ***

The Known Unknowns
------------------

The Agenda is not set, but may include:
-- a round table discussion of everyone's current projects, successes, and pitfalls
-- one or two short (15-20 mins) presentations; a great opportunity to practice for the main code4lib event in March or some other conference. Let me know if you want to present so I can coordinate A/V setup.
-- future plans for the group (best meeting times, locations, communication methods, etc.)

Parking:  I may be able to get attendees free parking.  Details coming soon. In any case, the Metro Expo Line has a stop at USC!

Happy hour: If enough people are interested (and not afraid of traffic), after the meeting we can all grab a bite and a drink at the gastropub across the street or the campus bar in the center of campus (both have good food and beer).

*** Once again, PLEASE RSVP directly to me, off list. *** The Herklotz Room only fits two dozen people, so I need to keep track of potential attendance.

The Unknown Knowns
Stuff I forgot to include in this message.

The Unknown Unknowns
?

Joshua Gomez
Library Systems Programmer