As an unofficial social event for code4libcon this year, I invite any live theatre fans who will be in attendance to join me at Common Ground Theatre the evening of Thursday March 27 to see a play. You can purchase tickets here:

http://amadeusdurham.brownpapertickets.com

Can't wait to see everyone in Raleigh!

Bess

Amadeus by Peter Shaffer
Usually told as the story of an older man trying to destroy a more gifted younger man, we are presenting Amadeus as a brothers play with actors of the same age playing the two male roles.  Jade Arnold will play Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and John Jimerson will play his rival Antonio Salieri.  Molly Forlines will play Constanze Weber, the woman caught between them.  The play is directed by prolific local director Jaybird O'Berski, Artistic Director of Little Green Pig Theatrical Concern.

In a style inspired by Robert Wilson.
At Common Ground Theater in Durham.
March 27 - April 12.