On Jan 14, 2014, at 10:54 AM, Johnston, Leslie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I suspect there are some in Virginia Heritage, but I don't know how to limit a search to finding aids with links.
>
> http://vaheritage.org/

No way to search by links, as hrefs are part of xml tags and only text, not tags are indexed.
( Searching for “http” , for example, finds all of the URLs written in plain text only. No links. )

But if you need an example, the guide with the most links is probably this one:

A Calendar of The Jefferson Papers of the University of Virginia Jefferson Papers of the University of Virginia, Calendar Multiple-numbers

— Steve Majewski / UVA Alderman Library