Harvard has 857 Finding Aids with links to digital content. To find them, go to http://oasis.lib.harvard.edu/oasis/deliver/advancedsearch?_collection=oasis , check the checkbox for "Limit to finding aids with digital content",  and click the red "Search" button.

If you then view one of the finding aids, you can click on the tab for "Digital Content" to see a list of all the URLs to display the content (usually image, audio, or page turned object) in your browser.

-          Randy