Happy New Year everyone,

Our next call is on Tues, Jan 28 at 2:00 pm EST. The call in number will always be:
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

We plan to give updates on our various activities – fixity check piece, open source summary, and the updated storage survey. We also want to talk about ideas for the 2015 national agenda as it relates to infrastructure issues.

We'd like to continue with our monthly "speaker" series, perhaps scheduling them every other month or so.   Are there any presentations or speakers that you think would be beneficial to the group?  Please let us know so we can begin to schedule them for Feb…..

Many thanks,
Karen and Trevor