Just a reminder of our call today from 11-12:30 ET  - hope to see you all then!

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grotke, Abigail
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] NDSA Content Working Group meeting 1/8: National Agenda Digital Content Areas: Electronic Records

Dear NDSA Members:
Happy New Year! Please join the Content Working Group as we hold our second in a series of discussions about the National Agenda Digital Content Areas. Our next session is about Electronic Records, scheduled for this coming Wednesday, January 8, from 11am-12:30pm (please note: this is a bit more extended than our usual CWG meetings to allow for time for discussion and Q&A). Minutes and slides will be shared following the meeting for those unable to attend.

Speakers scheduled are:

Erik Rau, Hagley (speaking about Business Records) Sarah Koonts, State Archivist for North Carolina (COSA's SERI) Glen McAninch, Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives (experiences at their institution with State gov records) Bob Spangler, NARA (Federal Records)

We hope to see you then.

Best,
Abbie Grotke
Co-Chair, CWG

(no apologies for cross posting - wanted to be sure everyone in NDSA sees this! :)

WEBEX INFORMATION:

Meeting information
Topic: NDSA - Grotke
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) Meeting Number: 765 515 753 Meeting Password: 2Preserve

To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=197656167&UID=480959772&PW=NZWU4ZmU3ZDNm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:765 515 753

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-CONTENT&A=1