From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kristi Searle
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:24 AM
Subject: Webinar Recording Available

Thank you for your interest in yesterday's DuraSpace Solutions Webinar: The National Agenda for Digital Stewardship: Coordinated National Planning for Preserving Our Shared Digital Assets presented by Butch Lazorchak.

For those that attended we'd love to get your feedback about the webinar.  Please take a minute to complete a quick, survey, available through Friday at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/1-15-14SolutionsWebinar

A recording of this presentation along with the presentation slides is now available at http://duraspace.org/duraspace-solutions.

Warm regards,
Kristi

--