Hello Infrastructure Working Group Members,

Karen and I hope you're new year is off to a great start.

This is a reminder that next week Tuesday at 2:00 EST we have our monthly infrastructure working group call.

As always:
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Our tentative agenda is as follows.

1. Discuss the attached revised fixity check project draft. (This has been worked over and revised substantially since we last discussed it in a small sub group.) With some tweaking I think this is at the point where we could put out a beta version of it for broader comment.

2. Review the open source infrastructure project talks/interviews from last year. Karen may send along a document trying to distill some of that work before the call.

3. Short update on the NDSA storage survey

4. Open suggestions for projects/programs/etc. to invite to present to the group. (Start thinking about these before the call if you have a few minutes).

5. Kick off thinking about digital stewardship infrastructure issues to feature in the next National Agenda for Digital Stewardship.

If there are things we should add to the agenda send me a note ([log in to unmask]) or just write back to the list.