We had a great discussion yesterday on the NDSA-Standards monthly call about video efforts and we'd like to take this a step further to scope out a born digital/digitized video-related project for the Working Group. By 2/2/14, please complete this Doodle poll if you'd like to participate in "deeper dive discussion" and project planning.  Please note that all meeting times are EST. We will send out WebEx information after we confirm the meeting date/time.

http://doodle.com/d67i49tgf56d4z3y

Best wishes - Kate

Kate Murray
Office of Strategic Initiatives