Hello all,

On one of our previous calls, we talked about the NDSA Fixity document, a joint project of the Infrastructure and Standards and Practices working groups. We've gone through several revisions and our Action Team has done our best to work through and incorporate comments and discussion (which has been fantastic) into the attached. We think this revision is considerably stronger and that is the direct result of working through issues and suggestions many of you brought up.

We would appreciate any thoughts you have on this revision. Feel free to send comments directly to me ([log in to unmask]) or  Trevor ([log in to unmask]), or if you prefer, to reply all and share them with everyone else for further discussion. Trevor has also shared the document with the Infrastructure WG.

We can talk about this very briefly perhaps on Monday's call to see if there's interest in a broader discussion. We imagine after that discussion and subsequent revision, we will look at formatting it and sharing it more broadly for comment.

Best wishes - Kate Murray

Kate Murray
Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress