Apologies for the delay in getting these out to you all. Minutes from our NDSA CWG January 8 call, which featured four fabulous presentations on the National Agenda Digital Content Area "Electronic Records", are available here:
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Jan_8_2014_Minutes

Here's a link to the webex recording of the event:
https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=63872777&rKey=4700ace2786dcb9c

Many thanks to Erin Engle for notetaking, and of course to our presenters, Erik, Glen, Sarah, and Bob.

Our next CWG is next Wed, Feb 5 at 11am and will feature member presentations and general updates.

Our next session in our series on the National Agenda content areas will be:

March 5, 2014 at 11am ET
Moving Image and Sound - National Agenda Content Area

Speakers:

 *   John Spencer, BMS/Chase
 *   Karen Cariani, WGBH
 *   Linda Tadic, Audiovisual Archive Network
 *   Kat Bell, Dance Heritage Coalition
Call in information will be sent out closer to the date. Hope to see you then.

Abbie

Abbie Grotke ~ Web Archiving Team Lead ~ NDIIPP ~ Office of Strategic Initiatives ~ Library of Congress
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ~ @agrotke ~ 202-707-2833