Sent on behalf of the International Association of Sound and Audiovisual
Archives:

Dear colleagues,

In just eight short days, 28 February 2014, the presentation submission
period for the IASA 2014 Annual Conference <http://2014.iasa-web.org>
*Connecting
Cultures: Content, Context, and Collaboration* will close. Now is the time
to submit your presentations for consideration in our 5-9 October
conference held in Cape Town, South Africa. For the online
presentation-submission
form<http://2014.iasa-web.org/presentation-submission-form> and
for more information, please visit our Call for Presentations
page.<http://2014.iasa-web.org/call-presentations>

We look forward to your submissions.

Very best regards,

Jacqueline von Arb, President, IASA

Bruce Gordon, conference convener [log in to unmask]

Bertram Lyons, CA
Editor
International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives (IASA)
www.iasa-web.org/iasa-publications