Tate provides something like this at the bottom of an object page. They
allow a user to jump up their hierarchies of subjects. This includes
geography, history, nature and context.

http://www.tate.org.uk/art

http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artworks/turner-the-eruption-of-the-souffrier-mountains-in-the-island-of-st-vincent-at-midnight-on-tw0352

-Scott

---
currently watching episode 4 of *I'm with Busey*