Also a reminder for those on the waitlist:

If you have been contacted about registering and have not yet responded,
your position will be forfeited if you do not respond by the end of this
week. We need to get people registered, but there are a few we have not
heard back from in the last week. You should be receiving another reminder
email from CONCENTRA today.

Questions about registration or the waitlist or cancellations should be
directed to CONCENTRA: [log in to unmask]

thanks!
-emily