In St. Louis, to my knowledge we do not have a makerspace as part of a
library.  We do however have a hackerspace called Arch Reactor and a new
TechShop is coming soon, which I guess is maybe something similar but
diffferent?

Could any of you help clarify the terms for me and maybe explain what
libraries have to do with them?