As I'm sure you already know, Valerie Aurora[1] has kindly assented to be
one of our two keynote speakers for the 2014 Conference. Valerie Aurora is
a writer, programmer, and feminist activist, and a co-founder of the Ada
Initiative[2], a non-profit to promote women in open technology and culture.

Valerie has requested to be interviewed rather than to give the standard
keynote speech. To facilitate that, I am soliciting questions for Valerie
now that we can have as a set of conversation starters. We will also be
taking questions from the floor, although the bulk of the time will likely
be allocated to questions solicited in advance.

Therefore, please consider what you wish to hear Valerie speak about and
send me your questions. I will collate and merge them and share them with
her in advance. Thanks,
Roy

[1] http://valerieaurora.org/
[2] http://adainitiative.org/