Islandora is pleased to announce our second European Islandora Camp, taking
place  May 7 - 9th, 2014 on the campus of King's College in London,
England. Registration and details are here:
http://islandora.ca/camps/uk2014<http://islandora.ca/camps/ca2014>

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions and organizations and their audiences collaboratively manage,
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Combining
Fedora and Drupal, Islandora was originally developed by the University of
Prince Edward Island's Robertson Library, but is now implemented and
contributed to by an ever-growing international community.

Thanks, and we hope to see you in London!
The Islandora Team
 --
http://islandora.ca